Become an Exhibitor By January 31 and Join In Growing The Category
Cannabis Drinks Expo returns to Chicago and San Francisco in 2023 and you don't want to miss being part of it.
After successful events at San Francisco and Chicago this year, we’re all set for Cannabis Drinks Expo 2023! Both San Francisco and Chicago saw a huge networking opportunity for anyone curious about the future direction of the cannabis drinks industry in the United States.
What took place on July 28 in San Francisco and on August 2 in Chicago were two of the biggest global gathering of cannabis drinks professionals around the world, and brought together MSO’s, dispensaries, cannabis growers, packaging companies, co-packers, flavour suppliers, cannabis drinks brands, service providers of the United States together.
The theme for the year was “Growing The Category” and Cannabis Drinks Expo saw a significant category growth with the support of all the exhibitors and visitors who believe and are passionate to pull the reins harder. The 2023 theme is broken down into four major pillars below.
1. Creating End Consumer Pull
Creating end-user demand is one of the biggest challenges our category of cannabis drinks faces. To increase consumer knowledge of cannabis beverages, CDE will collaborate with speakers, attendees, exhibitors, and the media. The eventual customer demand will assist dispensaries and stores in stocking cannabis beverages, assisting the entire supply chain.
2. Educating Consumers on Cannabis Beverages
The second pillar of CDE will be educating end consumers about the technical aspects of cannabis beverages and the benefits of "trying" them. In the upcoming 12 months, CDE will collaborate with important influencers to inform current cannabis users about cannabis drinks and craft beer, wine, and spirits lovers about how cannabis beverages may also be consumed socially.
3. State Bottlenecks
One of the most frequent comments CDE received was that it would be beneficial to have additional state co-packers and MSOs at both sites because they are essential to removing some of the legal and logistical barriers in the US market. In 2023, CDE will endeavor to secure show space for top MSOs and co-packers. The distribution of both established and emerging brands will be aided by this.
4. Multistate and International Theme
An international and multistate panel and discussions on how brands can partner with US companies and how US companies may partner with foreign companies to thrive will be held in 2023, which will also prioritize attracting international participants. All the above pillars will focus on one main goal, i.e. “Growing the category.”
Dates and Locations:
San Francisco: July 27, 2023, South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport Boulevard South San Francisco, California
Chicago: August 1, 2023, Morgan MFG, 401 N Morgan St Suite #204A, Chicago, IL 60642, United States
The 2023 CDE Chicago event has been moved to downtown Chicago at Morgan Manufacturing. Located in Chicago’s West Loop, Morgan Manufacturing offers over 32,000 square feet of world-class space. Housed in a renovated historic building and designed with a focus on modularity, it’s an exceptional choice for weddings, private functions, live events, conferences, product launches, commercial video & photo production and fundraising galas of all sizes. Soaring ceilings, exposed concrete, glass, and steel constitute the industrial elegance Morgan Manufacturing is known for.
If you’re serious about the cannabis drinks category, we’re still keeping it as real as ever. At Cannabis Drinks Expo, our goal is to empower you with knowledge, network, and platform so you can grow and build your cannabis drinks business. Visitors and exhibitors are encouraged to learn more about the speakers and schedule at the Cannabis Drinks Expo website and get involved with early bird pricing that is on.
Here are the top reasons to sign up before November 30, 2022.
1. Get super early bird pricing and save $800 per city.
2. CDE plans to give more value to its super early bird exhibitors by doing an interview with each of them on its new magazine - The Cannabis Reader and also on The Wine Whiskey Weed Show (Soundcloud) and The Wine Whiskey Weed Show (Youtube). Each exhibitor that signed up before November 30 will get an email from us for this interview request in December 2022 and January 2023.
3. Each exhibitor that signed up before November 30 will be invited to Cannabis Drinks Expo panel call where each exhibitor will get 5 minutes to pitch about their business in a panel format. A separate video will then be created and marketed and also played at the Cannabis Drinks Expo conference in the backdrop. This will be a great benefit for super early bird Exhibtors who sign up by November 30, 2022.
4. Each exhibitor will get 2 lunch passes complimentary and 2 cocktail party invites at no cost and can purchase a conference ticket at 50% flat discount. Conference tickets are very limited in 2023 and we encourage exhibitors to share the number of tickets they would want in advance.
Learn more about exhibiting opportunities here and why register your spot before January 31, 2023. (50% of exhibitor spots are already sold out, so act now).