CannaCraft is Coming to the 2022 Cannabis Drinks Expo
Looking to start your own Cannabis-based product? Connect with CannaCraft while they exhibit at the Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022 on 28th July 2022, at the South San Francisco Center.
Pioneers in the legal cannabis industry, CannaCraft was founded by Dennis Hunter and Ned Fussel in 2014. It dates back to the 80s when Dennis grew his first cannabis cultivation in Mendocino county and started learning about the cannabis industry. With the commitment to ensure safe consumption of cannabis, Dennis and Ned went on to create a brand that could provide easy-to-use cannabis-based products to new consumers as well as novice cannabis users. With the immense amount of research and acquiring the capabilities and techniques from the beauty, food, pharmaceutical, and beverage industries, they partnered with leading cannabis researchers and incorporated state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. CannaCraft eventually managed to create and reach out to the most popular cannabis products market.
Dennis Hunter and Ned Fussel, Founders of CannaCraft; Image Source - Cannacraft
Today, CannaCraft has over 200 products in its portfolio with some of the best-selling items from their major categories. They have a range of products in categories like soft gel capsules, vape cartridges, beverages, candies, etc. Their top-notch manufacturing equipment, in-house R&D, and statewide distribution have helped them to build a robust portfolio over the years. CannaCraft has immensely helped in reshaping the way people think about cannabis products and has enabled the industry to move forward.
Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022 which is going to be held at South San Francisco Center, San Francisco on July 28, 2022, is a great opportunity for you to connect with CannaCraft and get to learn about the cannabis business. Get Your Visitors Pass here!
CannaCraft works on its core principles which helps them to stay ahead in the industry. They source quality ingredients and their products are made with natural pure cannabis oil and the other natural ingredients do not contain any additives also. They safely extract the cannabis oil for their products with non-volatile methods so they can preserve the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes. Their team of experts strives to support cannabis research, patient assistance programs, and other community-based initiatives. Every CannaCraft product is accurately labeled and the in-house compliance experts ensure packaging up-gradation to meet the evolving industry and consumer standards. Not just this, CannaCraft also packages its products onsite before transferring them to Kind House Distribution, a self-owned distribution entity. They are doing exceptionally well in the cannabis space.
Different Brands in CannaCraft’s Portfolio; Image Source - Cannacraft
What are the different brands in CannaCraft’s Portfolio?
CannaCraft has a diverse portfolio of cannabis brands that are designed to offer something for every type of consumer.
- A cannabis flower brand to pay respect to the pioneers of the cannabis industry
- High-quality flowers and pre-rolls
- Supports sustainable and natural growing practices
- A leader in strain-specific concentrates since 2014
- Unique terpene and cannabinoid formulations in easy-to-use applications
- Helps in achieving specific effects at the desired time
- Wellness brand with deep roots
- Harnesses the full potential of the cannabis plant
- Creates ratio blends of CBD and THC
- Inventors of personalized cannabis care
- Offers the widest variety of ratio and form factors in the CBD market
- Sibling brand of AbsoluteXtracts
- 100% cannabis oil
- Extracted to preserve the full richness of specific cannabis strains
- Launched in collaboration with Lagunitas Brewery
- Cannabis beverage brand
- Adds a cannabis emulsion to Lagunita’s hop water
- Bottling of cannabis beverage onsite
- Hop-flavored cannabis beverage
- Free of alcohol and zero calories
- Perfect for the beer and cannabis lovers
- Creating premium cannabis concentrates since 2017
- Creators of California’s most sought after live resin sauce and live resin cartridges
- Premium and award-winning products
- Won the First Place for Concentrators in the Emerald Cup in 2018 and 2019
- A brand for women by women
- Botanical beverage infused with cannabinoids
- The formulation includes THCV to complement the high-energy activities and a blend of Delta-8 THC and CBD for mellow moments
Gem+Jane THC and CBD Beverages; Image Source - @findgemjane on Instagram
- An original cannabis-infused beverage company founded in 2010
- Offers a more familiar and social cannabis experience
- A wide range of cannabis beverages including sodas and flavor enhanced waters
CannaCraft is a great company to connect with if you are looking to start a cannabis-based product line. Their in-house team of researchers along with the expertise and enthusiasm to innovate new products can help you get a new take on the cannabis industry.
CannaCraft is exhibiting at the Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022 which is happening on July 28, 2022, at South San Francisco Conference Center, San Francisco. Get Your Visitors Pass for the 2022 Cannabis Drinks Expo and meet them along with many other companies that will help you grow.