Meet DME Process Systems Limited at the Cannabis Drinks Expo
Providing customized equipment for the cannabis and brewing industry, DME Process Systems are exhibiting at the Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022 on 28th July 2022, at the South San Francisco Center
A trusted name in craft breweries, DME Process Systems Ltd. has been in the business for almost 30 years and is headquartered in Charlottetown, Canada. They design, engineer, manufacture world-class products. The company has the capability to handle systems from small single vessels to multiple component process systems with the experience of their engineers and fabricators. DME has managed to grow into an international business with more than thousands of equipment installations around the world.
An international leader in fabrication and custom designing of equipment, DME works with the brewing, biotech, pharmaceutical, bioenergy, industrial food & beverage, water treatment, decor, and marine application industries. Each project they work on is unique and offers the best resource for design, planning, fabrication, and management. Overall, DME offers a wide range of custom and standard equipment that can be easily integrated into the current systems of a company. DME has recently become a par of CIMC Enric Tank and Process B.V. (CETP), the largest supplier of tanks, which has opened up ample avenues for them. This has allowed DME to expand its manufacturing resources globally with facilities in Canada, Germany, the Netherland, Denmark, Belgium, and China. DME’s sister companies Briggs of Burton and Ziemann Holvrieka also provides an access to their resources.
Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022 which is going to be held at South San Francisco Center, San Francisco on July 28, 2022, is a great opportunity for you to connect with DME Process Systems Ltd. and learn more about cannabis and brewing equipment. Get Your Visitors Pass here!
Which Industries does DME Process Systems cater to?
The longstanding relationships of DME globally have allowed it to acquire customers from across the world and give solutions to them that they can rely on. Their state-of-the-art and practice-approved solutions are beneficial for many industries. At present, DME is working with the following industries and efficiently catering to their needs.
- Providing high-quality brewing equipment since 1991
- Manufactures of brewery equipment for commercial and microbreweries, and brew-pubs
- Leaders in the craft beer industry globally and providing commercial brewing equipment for more than 1200 projects
- Systems built by brewers and engineers by incorporating decades of feedback, testing, and improvements
- Brewery Equipment by DME Process Systems; Image Source - dme.ca
- Food-grade products and process solutions with the highest compliance with the cannabis industry standards
- Top-notch welding practices and stainless-steel fabrication, combined with design expertise along with a strong focus on sanitary design
- End-to-end project management
- Equipment design, manufacturing, system integration, installation, and ongoing technical support
- Develop cost-effective and robust solutions for the cannabis industry while complying with relevant codes and standards
- Compliance in the processing of cannabis including
1. Distilling and extracting
2. Use of pressure vessels
3. CBD manufacture
4. Medical cannabis manufacture
5. Recreational cannabis manufacture
- Supplier of a range of tanks and vessels for the Cannabis industry
1. Storage and process tanks
2. Different sized tanks
3. Tanks with heating
4. Insulated tanks
5. Homogenizing and blending tanks
6. Tank farms
A well-known supplier of high-quality food processing and storage tanks for liquids and solids and stainless steel. DME offers a range of vessels that are familiar with common standards and regulations. These include
- Blending tanks
- Hydrogenation reactors
- Esterification reactors
- Storage and process tanks
- Tanks of different sizes
- Heated tanks
- Insulated tanks
- Homogenizing and blending tanks
- Tank farms
They offer leading-edge products that are engineered with a custom design and are rare and detail-oriented.
They use advanced computer-aided design (CAD) technology and craft ASME-rated sanitary pressure vessels and sterile holding tanks for the pharmaceutical industry. Their standard capabilities of building a custom-engineered vessel include
- ASME-rated sanitary pressure vessels
- Fermentation vessels
- CIP vessels
- Media prep vessels
- Mixing tanks
- Sterile holding tanks
- Recovery pharmaceutical tanks
- WFI tanks
DME Process Systems Ltd. is a fantastic company to connect with if you are looking to procure equipment for the brewing, cannabis, food, or pharmaceutical industry. Their global relationships and customizable solutions can help you to design the best equipment for your business.
DME Process Systems Ltd. is exhibiting at the Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022 which is happening on July 28, 2022, at South San Francisco Conference Center, San Francisco. Get Your Visitors Pass for the 2022 Cannabis Drinks Expo and meet them along with many other companies that will help you grow.
Header Image Source: DME Process Systems