Infusion Biosciences - Focusing On Cannabis Technologies
Infusion Biosciences – Operating as a Biotechnology Company Serving Customers in Canada.
Infusion Bioscience discovers and commercializes water-soluble forms of cannabinoids and terpenes with cannabis and hemp plants. With their breakthrough scientific discovery and technologies, the Infusion Bioscience is positioned to be a leader in:
1. Cannabis beverage/drink industry for recreational and medicinal markets
2. Pharmaceutical drug development focused on water-soluble cannabinoids
INFUSION BIOSCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES:
Infusion Biosciences has developed a patent-pending technology which is referred to as Aqueous Phytorecovery Process (“APP”). Aqueous Phytorecovery Process uses custom reagents formulated for different plant materials.
The Company utilizes a 2 step “soak and strain” method. The first step soaks cannabis biomass in proprietary water reagents followed by straining and filtering to recover a natural water-soluble entourage and the second step includes soaking the leftover plant material strained from step 1 in proprietary natural oil reagents and again, followed by straining and filtering to recover the remaining free oil entourage.
APP Processing Unit:
Infusion APP Processing units are made up of a Reagent Flow Control System, Biomass Processing Chambers, and Product Recovery Chambers. The units are modular and can be custom configured for ‘craft’ style runs or large commercial scale runs.
In the triple module mid-sized unit pictured below, a total of 10Kg of a single variety can be processed at once, or it can be divided to accommodate 3Kg each of 3 different varieties.
Infusion Bioscience has created and produced two new disruptive and foundational finished cannabis ingredients derived from our patent-pending, Aqueous Phytorecovery Process (“APP”):
1. Infuz2O – First truly water-soluble cannabis solution to be formulated into beverages/drinks (“Infuz2O”); and,
2. BIO-NATURAL OIL – Cannabinoid oils infused into natural edibles or transdermal delivery while retaining strain-specific characteristics (“BNO”)
Infuz2O is IB’s natural water-soluble cannabis solution that can be stably formulated into traditional beverages without the use of artificial chemical and/or physical means to keep the cannabinoids blended in the water base. The gentle water-based recovery process also makes sure that Infuz2O delivers the “whole plant experience” without the need to smoke.
• Less than 5 mins to feel effects, less than 90 min to wear off
• Retains strain specific nuances and whole plant experience
• No need for added chemicals or formulation gimmicks
• Starting preparation from which biotechnology methods will be used to isolate and produce biopharmaceutical medicine
• Naturally dissolved in water: Most efficient means to deliver a bioactive to the human body
• Does not need processing by the body to render water soluble and bioavailable
• Versatility for consumer products (medical and biopharma)
• Dissolved in water-based beverage products
• Delivered in water-soluble capsules
2. Bio-Natural Oil
BNO is cannabinoid oil molecules directly infused into one of many natural oils that are used in edible products or for skin application. BNO is produced by a natural and gentle recovery process.
• Homogeneously dissolved in natural oil already in human use (GRAS)
• Customized for desired use by the client
• No additional formulation required (ensure consistent quality)
• Predictable onset and offset time (pretested as part of QC release)
• May be formulated into Water-based products using off-the-shelf technology
• Edible and Topicals
INFUSION BIOSCIENCE PRODUCTS:
The technologies of Infusion Bioscience can be used to produce a wide array of products, each having specific characteristics and applications.
1. The Infuz2O displays fast and predictable onset and clearance times.
2. Bio-Natural Oils display true strain specificity.
3. APP technology provides the foundation to develop innovative combinations of these liquids with parallel preparations made from other medicinal plants and natural micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
Infuz2O mimics the effect of smoking cannabis, only it’s in beverage form. It has a fast onset time (to feel the effect) of less than 5 minutes and a 60-90 minute offset time (to wear off). This will allow for the beverage business model to be viable for the first time with safe and controlled dosing.
Infuz2O and Bio-Natural Oils have excellent flexibility when it comes to formulation.
About Cannabis Drinks Expo
Cannabis Drinks Expo is a must-attend event for those curiously eying the future of the burgeoning U.S. cannabis industry.
We also cover the key issues surrounding the likelihood and timescale for legalization to other countries, as well as the impact of legalized cannabis on the traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks markets globally.
Who should Visit?
Cannabis Drinks Expo promises to be relevant for anyone involved in the development, production, distribution and retailing of cannabis and related products. It will also provide a vital networking opportunity for political analysts, medical experts and those involved in the development and implementation of legalized cannabis into new markets.
Attend Cannabis Drinks Expo in preferred city
Who should exhibit?
If you’re serious about the cannabis drinks category, we’re still keeping it as real as ever. At Cannabis Drinks Expo, our goal is to empower you with knowledge, network, and platform so you can grow and build your cannabis drinks business. CDE is where you will find cannabis brands and suppliers who are serious about building their business in this category exhibit.
Exhibit in preferred city
Potential exhibitors include (but not limited to): Medical marijuana producers, Cannabis growers, Cannabis producers/ product developers, Cannabis processors, Cannabis distributors/transporters, Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries, Branded drinks companies, Drinks manufacturers/producers, Pharma companies, Equipments and service providers, CBD manufacturers, Marijuana-Infused products and edibles providers, Testing and laboratory services, Logistics and supply chain operators, Drinks distributors/wholesalers, Drinks importers, Lobbyists/ public affairs businesses, Political advisors, and more.