Catch up with Berlin Packaging at the Cannabis Drinks Expo
Berlin Packaging is exhibiting at the Cannabis Drinks Expo on 28th July 2022, at South San Francisco Conference Center, San Francisco, and in Chicago on 2nd August 2022 at Midwest Conference Center, Chicago.
Berlin Packaging combines the best components of packaging design, distribution, and revenue-generating services. It provides a wide range of products and services to help you optimize your packaging supply chains and increase your revenues. They are the only hybrid packaging suppliers in the world.
Their Berlin Global Packaging Group is dedicated to producing global packaging solutions that are in-spec and on-time across all sectors and markets. The company has over 20 years of international sourcing experience and has employed over 100 professionals worldwide.
Berlin Packaging and Studio One Eleven, its in-house innovation team, are pioneers in developing and distributing cannabis packaging. It has in-stock packaging for flowers, edibles, and pre-rolls, as well as tinctures and topical vials and rollers, as well as child-resistant kits. Studio One Eleven is currently working on novel packaging solutions for this rapidly changing market.
Image Source: Berlin Packaging, Berlin Packaging Warehouse in Miramar, Florida
Cannabis Drinks Expo, held at South San Francisco Conference Center on 28th July 2022 and in Chicago on 2nd August 2022 at Midwest Conference Centre, Chicago,
is an excellent opportunity for you to connect with Berlin Packaging and get hands-on packaging expertise with direct access to the world's largest manufacturers. Get Your Visitors Pass here for (San Francisco), Visitors Pass for (Chicago)
Berlin Packaging provides plenty of services to their customers:
Package & Brand Design
Berlin Packaging's Studio One Eleven design unit delivers world-class package and brand design services at no cost in exchange for supply agreements. They offer
- Brand-centric packaging solutions with a focus on speed, quality, manufacturability, and bottom-line outcomes.
- Mechanical engineering, Product strategy, User ethnography, and complex system design by the Industrial Design team
- Logotypes, Graphics, Color schemes to prepare your packaging visuals by the Visual Branding team
Image Source: Studio111, Packaging by Studio 1 Eleven
The Quality Service Unit - provides tools, knowledge, and experience necessary to assist with packaging and production concerns, such as:
- Waste Reduction assessments
- Cost of poor quality system assessment/ consultation/creation
- Design for manufacturability and Efficiency assessments
- Layered Process Audits (LPA) planning and implementation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and many more.
Sourcing Services - It works with over 900 packaging manufacturers worldwide, with most of its products made in the United States, and monitors supplier on-time delivery, quality, and service performance to prevent service disruptions or non-conformance for its clients. It has a large global network of manufacturing partners that can provide a wide range of products for any market. It offers services like:
- Well-engineered products
- On-site quality audits
- Unlimited manufacturing platforms
- Complete inventory management
- Fluorination & UV coating
- Secondary packaging and shippers
- Solutions for decorating packages
- Factory partners that are consistent and reliable
Decorating and Labeling services - The design team at Studio One Eleven can assist you with defining or refining your branding.
- Decal application & hot stamping
- Shrink sleeves & wraps
- Ceramic, organic, and UV screen printing
- Spray coating, frosting, and acid etching
Supply Chain Services - They help you manage the supply chain of all sizes.
- Manufacturing solutions that are virtually limitless to meet modest and high volume requirements
- Design and engineering capabilities to develop new product concepts
- From the manufacturer, provide cost-effective freight management services.
- Local warehousing programs for just-in-time delivery
- Maintain on-hand inventory to reduce manufacturer lead times.
Warehousing & Inventory Services - Partnering with Berlin Packaging helps you reduce your inventory investment with a more efficient supply chain system. They can help you eliminate inventory from your balance sheet and inventory-related expenses from your income statement.
Financing Services - Berlin Financial offers the means to assist you in receiving the equipment you need without having to use your credit cards or affecting your cash flow. They can also help you select the best equipment to fit your demands.
- Improve your cash flow
- Reduce risk and capital expenditure
- Minimize debt service costs
- 0% interest-rate financing
- Preserve your bank credit lines
Management Consulting - The E3 consulting section of Berlin Packaging assists you in exceeding your company objectives by improving both the balance sheet (efficiency) and the income statement (Earnings). They focus on five main categories. Each is an essential step in any company's profit-making process.
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Excellence
- Sales & Marketing
- Support Services
- Customer Experience
Berlin Packaging is a great company to connect with if you are an owner or someone looking to start their Cannabis Edibles, Beverages, and Spirits Company. Their expertise in creating innovative packaging solutions and embracing high standards for product quality can help enhance your product’s brand value and increase productivity.
Berlin Packaging has a choice of child-resistant capable dropper bottles great for edible cannabis tinctures, as well as fine mist spray bottles if you want to package cannabis oral sprays. It has the packaging solution for you, whether you're packaging edible powders, cannabis-infused oils, or mints.
Berlin Packaging is exhibiting at the Cannabis Drinks Expo 2022, on 28th July 2022, at South San Francisco Conference Center, and in Chicago on 2nd August 2022 at Midwest Conference Center, Chicago. So get Your Visitors Pass (San Francisco), Visitors Pass for (Chicago) for the 2022 Cannabis Drinks Expo, and meet with many other companies that will help your brand reach out to potential customers, suppliers, and distributors and generate efficient revenue.
Header Image Source: Berlin Packaging