1. What is included in my exhibitor registration?
Your pricing covers ALL costs associated with the show. You are required to bring in one roll-up banner only and may place marketing material on your table. You are ONLY ALLOWED to being marketing material. No equipment is allowed at the show. It is a walk around tasting set up. Set up includes:
6' x 30" Table-Top, with white skirting
(2) All-Session Conference Passes - All Access includes Conference Access, Lunch, & Networking Event Access = $400 Value Ea.
(1) Program Guide Listing
2. Can We Sample Cannabis?
This is a NON-CANNABIS CONSUMPTION and SAMPLE event. Exhibitors are not allowed to distribute, sell, gift or consume any medicated or live THC products.
3. What else can I display at my table?
You may display a roll-up banner behind your table. Other materials that may be displayed include brand sell sheets, brochures, business cards and pricing. Only 1 roll-up banner can be displayed per table. No machinery or equipment is to be displayed.
4. Roll-up banner dimension requirements? Recommended size. 80-85 x 200cm Examples:
5. Are there power outlets available at my table?
6. Do I need any approval for my products?
As Cannabis Drinks Expo is a NON-CANNABIS CONSUMPTION and SAMPLE event, you are not required to get any approvals for your products for this event. Exhibitors are not allowed to distribute, sell, gift or consume any medicated or live THC products.
7. Can I ship marketing material to the venue directly?
No, the venue does not provide this facility. You may bring them in with you directly on the day of the show.
8. What are the event times?
July 25, 2018 - South San Francisco Conference Center (11 am to 5 pm)
9. What are the exhibitor set-up and bump-out times for the event?
The setup time on July 25 is 8 am.
The bump-out time on July 25 is 5 pm.
10. How many buyers are you expecting at the event?
We expect about 1000 - 1500 trade visitors.
11. How many exhibitor badges are included with my registration?
Up to 5 exhibitor badges may be registered. However, only 2 people can stand at a table at any given time. Registration for badges can be done through Exhibitor Zone or at the registration desk when you come on the first day.
12. Is lunch included in my exhibitor package?
Yes, you will have 2 lunch passes per exhibitor table.
13. Is Wi-Fi included in my exhibitor package?