Tips to Help You Choose the Right Vaporizer
Vaporizers enhances the cannabis inhaling experience, here are some tips for selecting the right vaporizer.
(Note: - The Contents written in this blog is for an audience above the statutory age of 18+ or the legal age of cannabis consumption, according to viewer`s jurisdiction. If you are underage, you are requested to leave this page immediately. Content Author or Website owner doesn’t vouch for damage caused due to this blog. This content is solely written for educational purpose only. We do not intend to directly or indirectly promote sale, consumption or distribution of cannabis and any cannabis related products in any form.)
Vaporizer or Vape is an electronic device, used primarily to inhale vaporized ingredients without technically burning them. It releases the active substances of the organic or inorganic materials in the form of vapour through the application of non-combusting heat.
Substances derived from plants can be used in a vaporizer for inhaling. Commonly used substances are cannabis, tobacco, or other herbs or blends. However, vapes can also be filled with a combination of propylene glycol, glycerin, and drugs such as nicotine or tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) as a liquid solution.
Types of Vapes
E-liquid vapes come in different shapes, sizes, and life expectancies. It usually consists of a battery, atomizer, and coil. The battery provides power to the atomizer or coil, which will then heat up. The e-liquid or vape juice, feeding the liquid to the heated coil is soaked by Cotton, Poly-fill or wicks, which in turn transforms the juice or other substrates to vapour.
Wax and Concentrate Vapes
Most wax and concentrate vape heat the wax or concentrate to temperatures at which they transform into vapour. Wax and concentrate vaping devices are also be referred to as a vape pen or dab pen, and are used by vapers for both recreational and medicinal use.
Desktop vapes are not meant to be portable. It generally, need a power outlet to be used. There are mainly two types of desktop vapes, whip-style and forced air.
Portable vapes are small in size and easy to carry around in your pocket or purse. Portable vapes cover a wide range of uses depending on the device and are capable of using one or more of the following: concentrates (waxes and extracts), dry herb, oils or waxes.
Oil vapes can typically be used to vape wax, oil, or concentrates. Devices used for vaporizing oil generally consist of Battery, Tank, Mouthpiece and an Atomizer
Selection Based on Materials
If you’re the type of person who only uses dry herbs and flowers, you’ll probably be best suited for a herbal vaporizer. Herbal Vaporizers aren’t as versatile as some vapes but they do work incredibly well for their intended purpose.
If you’re most likely looking for a vaporizer for concentrates, concentrate vaporizers are the most popular for concentrate users on-the-go.
Multi-Use Vaporizers have advanced a lot since they were first created. It works better than both herbal and concentrates vaporizers
Selection Based on Ingredients
Dry Herbs are the dry blends of either herbs or tobacco.
Wax and Oils
Oils and waxes are often used for aromatherapy, but can also be used for vaping.
Combination models give you the flexibility to vape with blends, oils or waxes. Often times, an additional attachment or accessory is needed to add the oil/wax vaping capability.
Selection Based on Location
- Battery-powered vaporizers are the most efficient portable models, which uses rechargeable batteries and must be plugged in periodically as a result. Some models also use disposable batteries.
- Flame vaporizers are heated with an ordinary lighter and are very simple and usually inexpensive. They may produce thinner vapour and are less efficient than other types.
- Butane vaporizers are heated with butane. These vaporizers need to be refilled with butane on a regular basis to be able to vape.
- Whip vaporizers use a small device that consists of a glass wand, silicone or vinyl tubing and a mouthpiece to pull the vapour out of the vaporizer.
- Balloon or bag vaporizers transfer the vapour to a bag or balloon that gradually inflates. Then, you can inhale directly from the balloon or bag at your leisure. This style of the vaporizer is the most suited for group vaping.
- Dual vaporizers give you the choice to fill a balloon or bag or use a whip.